Re: need help with dialup networking and disk access

1.) Have you looked at gppp?

2.) Are you using gmc or mount by hand? If using mount, then you can do:
and BlackBox do not play well together (yet).

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net