Re: Raising windows from the Gnome Pager

On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 04:19:43PM +0000, Tom Gilbert wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Rebecca Ore wrote:
>
> ->As I'm running /usr at 86% full, I don't think I'll be adding
> ->Englightenment any time real soon on this machine.
>
> To be fair, my installation of enlightenment takes up 14Mb of space total.
> 11Mb of that are themes. You could install e with one theme (the default)
> in 4Mb. That's not really a lot now is it???

Given that I thought enlightenment was not to my taste the first time I
tried it, I suspect that I'll stick to icewm as it gives me enough wm to
do the job, a few neat things on the narrow panel, and as many themes as
I have time for.  My interest in graphics is in my graphics, not what I
download.

> You don't need that *many* external libs to get going, and they're pretty
> small.

Or I could stick with icewm because I like subtlety.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.op.net/~ore