Re: Raising windows from the Gnome Pager

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, Rebecca Ore wrote:

->As I'm running /usr at 86% full, I don't think I'll be adding
->Englightenment any time real soon on this machine.

To be fair, my installation of enlightenment takes up 14Mb of space total.
11Mb of that are themes. You could install e with one theme (the default)
in 4Mb. That's not really a lot now is it???

You don't need that *many* external libs to get going, and they're pretty
small.

   | Tom Gilbert, England                        pingu@linuxfreak.com |
   | www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk    tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |
   | Sites to Visit:                |    .~.                          |
   |     www.freshmeat.net          |    /V\        L  I  N  U  X     |
   |     www.gnome.org              |   // \\   >Beware the Penguin<  |
   |     www.enlightenment.org      |  /(   )\                        |
   |     themes.org                 |   ^^-^^      www.linux.com      |