GNOME libs 1.0.11 test release.

Hello guys,

   I have made a test release of GNOME-libs 1.0.11, I would appreciate
   it a lot if people can try it before we officially announce it.

* Availability:

    ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/testing/gnome-libs-1.0.11.tar.gz

What is new:

     * ZVT

       * Michael Zucchi provided a workaround for Red Hat 6.0 default
         installations to be more secure (ie, the equivalent of
         setting "mesg n" at login).

     * LibGnorba:

         * Matt Loper added support for not registering corba services
           in the naming service (for example, for shared-library
           servers that do not want to be exposed to the world,just
           pass the name as NULL).

     * Documentation

         * Michael Meeks fixed various typos and updated some of the
           GNOME development documentation.

         * Michael Zucchi proofread and fixed the wm-comp.sgml
           document, nobody actually had read the Docbook final
           output.

         * Ettore added GnomeAnimator template documentation.

         * Federico started on the GNOME Canvas SGML API documntation.
           Thanks a lot!

     * LibArt

         * Raph added support for Line Join and Cap Types plus various
           rendering updates for better postscript-like emulation.

     * LibGnomeUI

         * Federico and Raja fixed a number of include sets on the C
           code.

	 * Federico updated the GnomeIconItem canvas item.

         * Raph added support for joins and caps to the gnome canvas.

	 * Damon and Ettore fixed the resizing of floading dock items.

     * Libgnorba

         * Elliot fixed an activation problem for exe servers.

Best wishes,
Miguel.