Imlib palette

It has been brought to my attention that GNOME looks ugly with 8-bit
visual. That also reminded me that I constructed a palette that solves
a good part of this problem. I ran a screen grab from failsafe session
after running Netscape and xcmap, and then extracted palette from the
resulting image using ImageMagick. This created a palette that gives
enough colors to Netscape, and also provides interesting enough color
cube that screen doesn't show too many dots. Hope it helps some
people.

http://petra.zesoi.fer.hr/~silovic/im_palette.pal

--
I refuse to use .sig