Re: GNOME WM Hints Spec Revision
- From: Damien Miller <dmiller ilogic com au>
- To: Nathan Clemons <nathan windsofstorm net>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org, gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: GNOME WM Hints Spec Revision
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:18:30 +1000 (EST)
On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Nathan Clemons wrote:
> I'll be drawing up an outline of thoughts this weekend and mailing it out
> for comments and review. Here's something quick to ponder on...
> If there are projects outside of GNOME that will be using these specs as
> well, let's not use the former style of hint definitions. Does anyone else
> have other hint style recommendations?
Have you been in touch with the KDE people? There was a post to the
fvwm mailing list stating that they are working on a set of generic
WM hints for KDE 2.0.
| "Bombay is 250ms from New York in the new world order" - Alan Cox
| Damien Miller - http://www.ilogic.com.au/~dmiller
| Email: email@example.com (home) -or- firstname.lastname@example.org (work)
] [Thread Prev