Re: Changing fonts in Gnome applications

> On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Gary R. Walsh wrote:
> > How do you change fonts in Gnome applications?  In OS/2 one can just
> > drag and drop from the Font Palette to any window, sub-window or menu,
> > etc. to change any font.  I am running at 1280X1024 and I find the
> > fonts in many Gnome and X applications too tiny and I can't seem to
> > figure out how to change the them.
> >

> For Gtk/Gnome apps, put something like this in your ~/.gtkrc:

Of course, this begs to be something that should be incorporated into the
GNOME desktop.  A desktop user will probably not want to edit a .gtkrc to
change a font.  So this is something we should get volunteers to hack at.
I think someone has already taken a step in the right direction with the
colors patch I saw for the control panel.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/