Re: RFC: a project idea

IBM seems to be on the Open Source kick a little bit, and OS/2 doesn't have
the biggest market share, maybe they'll open it up and it would be a place
to start for this project.

Anthony,
I think this is a really good way of thinking and a really good idea for a
desktop.  Only, add some kind of timers to show how long you have worked on
a task!

Michael