Two questions.

1.  I wanted to add an "enqueue in x11amp" context menu handler to directories, so that when that option is clicked whatever mp3's are in that directory or below will be enqueued in x11amp.

Looking around my system for a bit, my guess is that this would be in the mc-gnome.ext file, which has a list of MIME types and the popup menus associated with them.  There was one already for "directory," but it doesn't appear to be in use.  (It has a "start xterm here" option which doesn't appear for me.)

So ultimately my question is, how do I add a new menu item for right clicking on directories in GMC?

2.  Actually, I have a few requests/questions for the gnome-pager.
a.  Can the gnome-pager be made to, or will it ever use the real icons for running applications?
b.  I notice that if you click the 3rd button on a task in the gnome-pager it will toggle whether or not it's iconified.  A cool feature, it works just like Win98/IE4's task bar in that regard.  I would love an option to make that the default left button behavior.

I'm using the latest i386 RPM's as of about a week ago.