lagging rpm's.

Is there a place I can download rpm's of some of the newer gnome
packages (like gnome-core and gnome-libs)?  I'm using RedHat 6.0,
but the rpm's it comes with lag by about 2 months.  The gnome ftp
mirrors have all the old rpms.  Have new ones been made?  My
machine is a bit slow to compile the source myself, though I will
if I have to.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/
http://www.linuxfreak.com/~jgray/

"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful
about what they say if they had."

-- Linus Torvalds