Re: single user feedback mechanism

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, pgarcia wrote:
> This would be nice.  I would suggest, however, integrating this into one
> system which users can access to report bugs, suggest new features in
> existing applications, and, as you recommend, describe entire applications
> that they would like to see.  I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with
> Bugzilla to know how suitable it would be for this.  In any case, giving
> users a single feedback mechanism could make life easier, whatever the
> implementation.

To suggest a feature on an existing app, file a bug on bugs.gnome.org with
priority "wishlist."

We could create a new fake package for filing "requests for new apps," but
I'm not sure how useful that is - realistically there's little history of
free software authors thinking "gee, I want to spend the next two years
writing an app... let's see what suggestions there are on the web site..."
:-)

Havoc