single user feedback mechanism

This would be nice.  I would suggest, however, integrating this into one
system which users can access to report bugs, suggest new features in
existing applications, and, as you recommend, describe entire applications
that they would like to see.  I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with
Bugzilla to know how suitable it would be for this.  In any case, giving
users a single feedback mechanism could make life easier, whatever the
implementation.