Re: Gnome session mgmt vs WindowMaker-gnome session mgmt (Debian Potato)

If the windows are all getting placed on the first desktop, it means that
the window manager is not doing its part in session management.  It is the
window manager's job to place windows in the correct position in a full
session management setup.

Of course, there are not many fully session management compliant window
managers, so if window maker's own session management system works better
for you right now, you may as well use it.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/