Re: [ANNOUNCE] Molasses 1.0.0

On Friday 04 June, Alex Roberts wrote:

> I'm announcing my most recent project.. A small and light Postit note
> type program (a la Knotes, gNotes, etc) for GNOME.

I just downloaded it, and I think it's a little corker. thanks. I don't
seem to be able to persuade it to load all saved notes though.

how are you supposed to do it? sorry if I'm being thick, but I've just
returned from the pub. I'm assuming that it autoloads each file in the
~/.molasses/ directory when you start it up, but I've now got 4 files in
that directory, and only one note pops up when I start molasses. I don't
seem to be able to get the others back.

is it my fault?

I'm using slink too, with the .deb's from the slink staging area.

P.S. it's a good name for something so "sticky"

--
Graham