Corba oddness

I am teaching myself corba in c...
I am working on a little test program and it is acting strange.

If you start up the server then contact it with the test program I created,
it crashes the server on the second or third method invocation. The strange
thing is, the code has all been generated by orbit-idl --skeleton-impl and
the main function, pritty much copied from an example I found...

I have attached the program if anyone would be willing to look at it.

To try it out, type
cd
mkdir ~/.tm
tar -zxvf tmpd.tar.gz