Re: Terminal Transparency

> OK, here's me in WindowMaker, got a nice WM theme running with background.
> So run gnome-terminal and select transparency. Only nothing heppens.

Use the gnome control center to set the background or use esetroot.
Both of these programs allow applications to get access to the
background pixmap.

The gnome-terminal when using the "background" option will query the
server for a property that points to the background.  If your
background-setting application does not set this property there is no
way you can get this to work.

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org