Re: Problems after compiling

Can't help on the delegates.mgk part. On gmain, this looks like it's
looking for signals (<signal.h> ?)

Objective C is, as I understand it, not the same as C/C++. There is an
Objective C compiler in the SuSE packages.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688