Re: need help building gnome-libs-1.0.10

Sounds like you need the GNU gettext package... I think this is built into
libintl.so from my attempts a while back at getting Slackware to work with
GNOME. Eventually, I gave up and ran Mandrake, which I've stuck with
since.

Good luck,
Nathan.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688