Re: Gnome-terminal: secure keyboard?

On 03 June, 1999 - Jim Gettys sent me these 0,4K bytes:

> There is a bit in the event structure which tells you if the
> event was "sent" by a different application (via SendEvent).
> All you have to do is test for it, and ignore events from other
> clients...
> In general, it should be on by default.

Secure keyboard == Grab keyboard, not make keyboard secure from

It's just a XGrabKeyboard()

Handy sometimes tho (especially when debugging stuff in gdb and the
program tries to get keyboard focus, then hangs).

Tomas ÷gren,,
|- Student at Computing Science, University of UmeŚ
`- Sysadmin at {cs,ing,acc}