Re: an enlightenment question

>1) Is ther a dock-like part of E?

    Raster and mandrake are working on this, but the dock apps you see are
WM dock apps, see wm.themes.org for the link.

>2) If so, how do I use it (since E doesn't seem to support gnome
>swallowing apps.)

Again, Raster and Mandrake are working on making E dock apps...completely
themable, etc...

>3) Weren't E and Gnome supposed to be entwined? (read "I thought E was
>supposed to    be THE Gnome WM")

No, this was never the case (as far as I know). Raster always wanted E to be
a stand alone window manager, but he also wanted compliance with GNOME.