Re: Running panel applets remotely

You probably can't get the panel to start the applet for you
automatically, but if you have a telnet session (or rlogin or whatever)
open to that other machine, you should be able to just run the applet and
it will apear in the panel (assuming you have given that other machine
permission to use your X display with xhost or whatever).  Restarting the
applet on the other machine is probably not going to work correctly
though.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au