Re: an enlightenment question

James Henstridge wrote:

> Enlightenment is very configurable.  I guess the themes that are being
> distributed now are more geared towards stand alone use.
>
> If you think the pager is too large, why don't you resize it to make it
> smaller?

well, as for re-sizing, I just hadn't thought about it.  I like my gnome
pager, so I just close it.  as for the other, I think you've missed what
I'm asking.

1) Is ther a dock-like part of E?
2) If so, how do I use it (since E doesn't seem to support gnome
swallowing apps.)
3) Weren't E and Gnome supposed to be entwined? (read "I thought E was
supposed to 	   be THE Gnome WM")

thank you.
--
- The Hitchhiker

"The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.  The opposite of a
great truth is also true."
				-Neils Bohr