libxml-1.1 is out

  As a tar file at
   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libxml/libxml-1.1.0.tar.gz

  RPMs:
   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/contrib/rpms/i386/
 SRPMS:
   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/contrib/rpms/SRPMS/libxml-1.1.0-SNAP.src.rpm

 Updated documentation is on-line at:
   http://rpmfind.net/XML/libxml.html

Quite a lot of changes, basically it should be more robust, better conforming
to the XML specification, with a SAX API if you don't want to build the DOM
tree. Replacement or not of entities content is selectable, etc ...
Large amount of bug fixes, thanks to people reporting them !

THe RPM proved compatible with the 1.0 shipped with RH-6.0 on gnumeric
testing, I didn't changed any major API, but added quite a few.

 I18N is still lacking, I need to get the UTF-8 internal encoding ASAP
as well as defining the conversion API for other char encodings. Plugability
of functions to fetch external entities as well as support for validity
checkings are also on the workbench.

 Further along, support for Fragment, XSL patterns and transformation,
XPtr, etc., help is welcome :-)

Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]