xsession errors

I just started to use Gnome and Enlightenment.
It seems to work, however, my .xsession-errors
file contains the following:

|Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0
|
|Gdk-Message: Got event for unknown window: 0
|
|esd: Esound sound daemon already running or stale UNIX socket
|/tmp/.esd/socket
|This socket already exists indicating esd is already running.
|Exiting...
|xscreensaver-command: no screensaver is running on display :0.0
|xscreensaver disabling server builtin screensaver.
|xscreensaver: you can re-enable it with "xset s on".
|access control disabled, clients can connect from any host
|subshell.c: couldn't get terminal settings: Inappropriate ioctl for
device

are these error messages of any consequence ?
Can I ignore them ?

Any help is appreciated.

--
Raimund K. Ege                             Ege Consulting Inc.
raimund@ege.com                                      Miami, FL