Re: control-center and screensaver problem

Hello Adrian !

Adrian Hosey <ahosey@snowcrash.kiva.net> writes:
> It seems the screensaver capplet is not seeing the .data
> directory.

Yes, that is what I think, too

> Is your control-center directory really
> /usr/local/share/gnome/control-center?

It is. Because when I compiled all the gnome stuff I put _everythink_
to --prefix=/usr/local/gnome.

> It needs to be /usr/local/share/control-center.

Oh, I am not sure. Actually gnome should also work at this place. But I
will uninstall the control-center and put it again to /usr/local.

Thanks for help, more ideas ?

greetings - Jens !