panel auto-raise under Enlightenment

I have disabled the panel being always on top, but now the panel
will not autoraise when I mouse over.  I'm using sloppy focus
with autoraise enabled under Enlightenment.  All other apps seem
to autoraise fine, but the panel will not.  Is there a way to get
it to do this?  Basically I want the panel to function like other
windows in terms of autoraising or lowering.

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/
http://www.linuxfreak.com/~jgray/

If you want to know if someone is good, you can't ask them what their
worldview is.  You need to ask them what they love.