Re: File manager tree.

Normally I would agree with you. BUT, I have worked for the help desk at
my job. I have seen people that know so little about computers that they
cant even comprehend the right click. (you see userfriendly poke fun of
this all the time). So that is a problem. There is no way to teach some of
these people how to set up there own acounts in any way other then a hand
holding wizard. I wish people would be able to learn how, but it is just
not posible.