Re: Useless ideas for the day

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> hey guys,
>
>   So, I had 2 useless ideas today, but might be good excercises for
>   someone who wants to hack something for gnoem:
>
>   2. ICQ snooper.  Today I started using GnomeICU, and Alan told me
>      there is a snooper for ICQ traffic.
>
>      A panel applet that shows this would be ideal for BOFH.

If anyone's interested in working on this, or if anyone has already
started working on this, feel free to contact me.  If no one's doing
anything with it, I may go ahead and hack something up.

Later,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                       Make every effort to enter   |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com              through the narrow door,     |
| ICQ #4664755                      because many, I tell you,    |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise  will try to enter and will   |
| http://gnomeicu.gdev.net/         not be able to. (Luke 13:24) |