Re: Starting to code with gnome-libs and ???

You can get berkely db from www.sleepycat.com.

The canvas allows you to group the items in an arbitrarily deep heirachy
of groups.  You start out with just the root canvas group (which can be
retrieved with the gnome_canvas_root() function), which you can add items
or other groups to.

Looks like a nice plane'arium.

James.

--