Starting to code with gnome-libs and ???
- From: "Sergei O. Naoumov" <serge physics unc edu>
- To: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Starting to code with gnome-libs and ???
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 09:26:59 -0400
I am using Gtk for quite some time already, so I know all the basics. Now I
have decided to write a planetarium application mostly because there is no
good one under Linux. :-) So, I have some code written already and it is
now using GtkDrawingArea widget. There is a screenshot for those who's
I looked at GnomeCanvas and decided that this is what I shall move to.
Having decided that, I acquired a few questions:
1. First of all, I can't compile gnome-libs on my Ultra 10. It says it
wants Berkeley db. Where do I get one? I looked at my RH6.0 box
and could not find one either.
2. A programming question. Reading the headers and a little
development doc, I think, I got a more-or-less clear idea on
how to code with GnomeCanvas. There is one thing, though, that
I can't understand. How does one group the GnomeCanvasItem's?
As far as I understand, one has to create a group before doing
] [Thread Prev