I'm volunteering someone else

Everybody (?) has seen the Windows control panel, where you've got a
bunch of applets which control various aspects of your system.  Well,
webmin sure looks a lot like a control panel to me.  All that it would
take to make it into a gnome application is to combine it with
perl-gtk so that the perl script can render its output into html, and
run gtk-style forms.  Does the html renderer do forms?

Oh, and no, I'm not volunteering to do this.