RFC: Button Text in Gnome Dialogs

Recommendation
--------------
Whenever possible, button labels in dialogs will contain meaningful verbs.
For instance:
To be avoided:
Warning: A nuclear launch has been detected.
Do you want to save changes?
[Yes] [No] [Cancel]
To be preferred:
Warning: A nuclear launch has been detected.
Do you want to save changes?
[Save] [Do Not Save] [Cancel]
Rationale
---------
The buttons should intimate what the question is.  That way they serve
as one more indicator of what's at issue.  What's more, many of us like to
blow past these kind of dialogs.  Having the question in the buttons makes
it harder to make a mistake.
Just so everyone knows I'm merely choosing one convention over another and
not remaking the laws of GUIs, what I've done here is to advocate
Mac-style dialogs in place of Windows-style ones.
Justo
PS: Something is preventing me from joining gnome-gui, which is my reason
for posting this to gnomelist.

------
Do you do Linux? :)