Re: Non-Free Gnome Software

There's nothing wrong with a piece of commercial software being listed on
the GNOME software map, in my opinion, so long as it is actually a GNOME
application, and not a GTK+ app.

If GNOME commerical apps start to become more common, it might be nice to
see another field added to the map to list whether it's free or not.

Cody