Non-Free Gnome Software

It is my understanding that GNOMEs purpose is to provide a desktop composed of free software.  Today I checked out the
recent version of IglooFTP (IglooFTP-PRO .9) after I saw its entry updated in the GNOME Software Map.  To my suprise, I
found that this software is *commercial*--requiring registration if used after 30 days.

Now I may be wrong in my argument, but I don't believe that this piece of software should be listed in the GNOME
Software Map if GNOMEs aim is to supply free software.

Is the Software Map an index of GNOME software or just an index of GTK
software?

If it is the latter, and this product has somehow slipped in GNOME, it should be promptly removed and any other
commercial software, if it exists, should see the same consequence.