Re: swallowed app problems

* Richard Hult (rhult@hem2.passagen.se) [990726 21:42]:
> > > Which WindoManager are u using?
> > > AFAIK Enlightenment does not support it.
> >
> > But he is talking about swalling apps in the Gnome panel, which has
> > nothing to do with the windowmanager...
>
> Yes it does. Enlightenment does not support swallowing apps in the gnome
> panel, at least not at 0.15.* versions. This might have changed in the
> cvs version though.
>
> Richard

I don't get what enlightenment has to do with the panel swallowing
apps. Gnome is supposedly wm-independent, so why should a wm prevent the
panel swallowing an app? Surely this is a panel feature, not a wm
feature...

Please enlighten me! (Excuse the terrible pun :-)

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |