LinuxWorld Expo, GNOME, KDE, X11 and other stuff.

Hello guys,

  A bunch of GNOME people are going to be at the LinuxWorld Expo
conference, I assume KDE hackers are going to be there as well, so we
might use this opportunity to discuss interoperability issues between
the desktops.

  I also have a complimentary ticket offered by the LWE people because
I am speaking there, so if you need a ticket to go, send me your name
and I will ask them to give you this complimentary ticket.

  Only one ticket guys, so mail me about the ticket only if you are
absolutely sure you are going.

Best wishes,
Miguel.