open source

hello all you Gnome devs.

I work with TechRepublic - an IT portal that actually covers Linux!  One
of my collegues is covering open source and is looking for someone knee
deep in Linux developement - and is currently dealing with GPL.  since
Gnome is my fav desktop, I thought i'd come here to find out if anyone is
interested in a little publicity?

if you are, please e-mail me personally and we'll see what we can get
going.

thanks a million gang and keep up the incredible work!

jack wallen, jr				       \||/ hold ever so still
i bring you greetings from the dark place      -00  somnambulent and weary
get jack'd - at www.techrepublic.com             >  i will find you soon
L   I   N   U   X  - the power of the people    -