gmc seg fault on startup

Hi,

My system is a SUSE 6.1 kernel 2.2.5 with GNOME and windowmaker 0.60

If I try to start gmc from a shell I got:
/home/gh> gmc
Segmentation fault
/home/gh>

If I try to start it from the GNOME menu I got nothing.

If I try from a shell as root I got :

bash-2.02# /opt/gnome/bin/gmc

GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols
specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.
Erreur de segmentation.
bash-2.02#

It's probably trivial, but anyone can help, I'll be glad, I don't know
how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

GH Portefait

"Computer are like air conditionners,
they stop properly when you open windows"

http://www.geekcode.com