Re: [Feature request] Gnome-pager

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, jasta wrote:

>Maybe you should try playing around with the options some more, eh?  It's
>already in there.  Properties->Tasklist->Maximum width of horizontal task list

No No No!

Not the width of the whole list! The maximum width a button can be! I
don't want a window width a long title to make the task list expand to its
full allowed width. I want to limit the maximum size each button can be.

This feature does *not* exist.

Ok?

   | Tom Gilbert, England                        pingu@linuxfreak.com |
   | www.tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk    tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |
   | Sites to Visit:                |    .~.                          |
   |     www.freshmeat.net          |    /V\        L  I  N  U  X     |
   |     www.gnome.org              |   // \\   >Beware the Penguin<  |
   |     www.enlightenment.org      |  /(   )\                        |
   |     http://themes.org          |   ^^-^^      www.linux.com      |