Re: gnome-terminal-1.0.7

I generally use gnome term but I'm torn because RXVT uses almost no
resources and Eterm kicks ass at transparency. I do like the fact that
gnome term gives me my beautifull gtk themes. I'd very much like it if
gnome terminal had better transparency support (like tiling backgrounds
working, tinting, shading, etc.) I'd suppose much of the code is there for
the taking from Eterm.

just my 2e-2$

--Ben