Re: GNOME Session manager idea

This is similar to an idea proposed by Anthony Clark as "RFC: a project
idea".  It is similar an might be easier to implement.  I think it's a
good idea.  This would need to encompass things like desktop icons and
maybe even what is in the Gnome menu panel.  Also, would there be any
concept of state, what the programs had open or like what page the
browser was at?

Michael