GNOME Session manager idea

Hi all

Just had an idea.

How about making it possible to save sessions with custom names? Like Project
A, Project B, Project C. Then I just right click on the panel (or somewhere
else), choose Project A, it saves the session I'm working on as unnamedX or, if
it was opened as Project A, it saves it as Project A, launches all the
programs for the project and voila, now I can start working on another
project.

It's a pain having to open say, 5 Eterms, move them around so they're like
they were last time, run the programs etc.

I remember someone a while ago mentioning this as one of the ideas for a whole
big thing, but it sounded like a really big project that not many people would
like to work on, but I think this won't be as difficult to implement.

Regards
Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee
 "The End is near." -- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7771/666.htm