GMC and SUSE 6 rpm

Hello,

I'am using your SUSE 6.0 rpm's on my 6.1 System.
Mit gmc I have one problem.
As root it works very well, but as normal User I get the message
"Speicherzugriffsfehler" wich means that gmc has a problem with memory
page.
The secound thing is that the programm told me it is unable to find
libmetal.so.
When I copy this to /usr/lib an run ldconfig it seems to work.
Compiling the programs new could be helpfull but ... header an libary
errors.
Did anybody know these problems ?

Btw. is there an information concerning SUSE and Gnome for the future.
I don't want to go back to KDE because I like Gnome.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jürgen Meurer