Request for gnome-games maintainer....

Freecell still segfaults when a new game is started.  A patch has been
posted to the bug page for at least two months to solve the problem but
it still hasn't made it into the offical RPM.  As this totally ruins the
game, and games attract new people, could whoever maintains the
gnome-games RPM please make sure this ends up in the next release?

Sorry if it sounds too whiny, but my 70-year old grandmother is coming
to visit soon and she is way addicted to freecell.  Really, it's my
grandmother, not me.  I'm serious.