Re: Request for gnome-games maintainer....

On Sun, Jul 04, 1999 at 12:43:35PM -0500, Daniel Weber wrote:
> Freecell still segfaults when a new game is started.  A patch has been
> posted to the bug page for at least two months to solve the problem but
> it still hasn't made it into the offical RPM.  As this totally ruins the
> game, and games attract new people, could whoever maintains the
> gnome-games RPM please make sure this ends up in the next release?

Well, nobody maintains the gnome-games RPM so to speak, but I maintain
gnome-games (not very well, but...).

I am planning on making a new release of gnome-games.  I wanted to get
some stuff finished up in Iagno, but I am thinking I will try to make
a new release on Monday (since it is a holiday, I have lots of free
time) and keep working on the new Iagno stuff.

Whoever is making RPM's would then be free to make a new one from the
release.

> Sorry if it sounds too whiny, but my 70-year old grandmother is coming
> to visit soon and she is way addicted to freecell.  Really, it's my
> grandmother, not me.  I'm serious.

:-)

--
Ian Peters  | GnuPG Key ID 5C23D20C    | "He that breaks a thing to find out
itp@gnu.org | E584 2558 FAC3 BEAB EFAC |  what it is has left the path of