gnome-core 1.0.7 and other subject

1° I upgrade gnome and I'm having the same problem as someone describe
earlier
the icons on my desktop keep rotating when I logout/login

2° The person who talks about the bug on enlightment
the windows that were still hide and we need to click 2 times to de-hide
them
I upgrade my enlightment and every thing works fine
thanks to the persons who solve my problem

3°I saw some new features when I upgrade my system (with the rpm on
ftp://ftp.inconnect.com/pub/unix/linux/redhat-6.0/contrib-updates/) like the
new desktop icons and  the desktop menu new  url link... that was not there
before
if you saw something else write it!

4° I know it's doesn't about gnome but can someone give me a simple
explanation how to built rpm or an url where I can find SIMPLE instruction
can we use the tar.gz files? I know it's stupid but I don't KNOW how :-(

P-S I'm using Redhat 6.0