Re: problems resizing windows

sorry if this is hard to follow, i'm not very good at explaining things...

edit /usr/share/enilghtenment/themes/themename/actionclasses.cfg so that
'__ACTION _A_MAX_SIZE' under '__NAME ACTION_MAX' becomes '__ACTION
_A_MAX_SIZE conservative'  if your theme lets you doubleclick the titlebar
to maximize you might change this under __NAME ACTION_MOVE also.