Re: E and GNOME not the right way?

"Ali Abdin" <rafat@kcsnet.org> writes:

| "E is not part of the gnome project thus it clashes in several departments
| and will continue to do so"

I have no problem with this, but then I don't like E nor use it.

| I understand that E's development team has an agenda that is not parallel
| with GNOME, and I respect that completely. I was wondering, what does this
| mean for GNOME and I have a couple of notes to make.
|
| 1.) It appears RedHat is trying to make GNOME the default Window Manager

GNOME isn't a windowmanager.

And there are at least two minimal gnome window managers under
development. Look in the software map.
--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."