Re: gnome-core 0.99.3.2 compilation errors

> > I have the same problem. The try to solve the problem myself was not
> > very effective. My current versions are:
>
> Apparently, the function is deprecated.  I had this same problem and what
> I did was looked it up the function in the GTK-1.1.13 changelog and used
> the alternative function they specified.  Unfortunately, I can't recall
> the name of hte function.  Just do a search in the changelog.

Please note that this might not be the correct thing to do, but it got it
out of my hair and I have not encountered any problems with it.  The
compiling gives me a warning, no more.

	sir

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/