Re: Minicommander and Thinice

On 27 January, 1999 - Daniel Burrows sent me these 1.0K bytes:

>   When using the ThinIce theme, the status messages of the
> Mini-Commander aren't erased, causing them to pile up on top of
> eachother and make a huge, illegible mess. (kind of like when an old
> dot-matrix print head got stuck and printed all the letters in the
> same place. :-)

Ew.. 8)

>   I'm not sure if this is a problem with ThinIce, GTK+. MiniCommander
> or the panel (although I'm inclined to guess ThinIce because it seems
> to work fine with all other themes and engines)

It's probably thinice's fault... I haven't been able to keep up with all
the redraw-changes in gtk lately.. Will sync up with the default theme
any day now...

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå